What is Anaesthetic Negligence?
Anaesthetics are given primarily to prevent or reduce pain during a medical procedure. Anaesthetic negligence errors can have minor and more serious consequences. In the United Kingdom anaesthetics are administered by specially trained anaesthetists.
We are experienced in dealing with all types of anaesthetic error claims as a result of:
- Ineffective anaesthetic administration
- Incorrect anaesthetic agents being administered
- Failure to observe and monitor patients appropriately during anaesthesia
- Negligent damage to nerves caused by the administration of injection
- Epidurals and nerve blocks
The damage to health can include:
- Psychological injuries as a result of pain or the trauma of being conscious during an operation
- Nerve damage resulting in pain and disability
- Brain injuries including strokes
How we can help you with your Anaesthetic Negligence Claims
If you have suffered as a result of an anaesthetic error, we can help you to seek financial recovery for the injuries you have sustained. The Specter Partnership have dealt with many anaesthetic related claims on a No Win No Fee Basis.
Our team of experts will guide you through the complex legal process, ensuring that you receive the best possible outcome to your compensation claim. We offer a no charge confidential consultation, following which we will assess your claim.