The Clinical negligence team at The Specter Partnership Solicitors have been approached by many women who are disappointed in the cavalier attitude of doctors and hospitals in relation to mesh operations on patients.
Many women have found that they are being advised of these procedures without considering alternative options.
A number of our clients have complained that:
- They were not given proper consent
- They are in constant pain which needs investigation
The Specter Partnership requires the following information to discuss this on a no obligation basis:
- When you knew about the mesh complications
- When you underwent the procedure
- What type of procedure did you undergo
- Are currently having significant symptoms
- Were not given proper consent
Please have these details readily available for a speedy response.
For free initial advice about making a legal claim for medical negligence due to the misdiagnosis or delay in diagnosis of cancer, speak to our friendly legal team today.
Call us on 0800 019 3460, or use our simple online claims form.