There are a number of risks associated with getting a facelift (or rhytidectomy), however poor surgical technique or improper aftercare can lead to unnecessary complications such as:
- Bleeding into the tissues causing pain and discomfort
- haematoma as a result of the bleeding
- infection which can cause wound breakdown and poor scarring
- nerve damage, causing pain in and around the face and ears
- asymmetrical/uneven features
How can we help?
If you have experienced unnecessary pain and suffering as the result of your facelift, get in touch with our cosmetic surgery negligence experts for free legal advice.
We can help you understand whether you have a claim for compensation, and whether that claim can be funded by a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement.